Well I actually made it to Mexico City this time, only to discover that
the production company I was working with was still a good two weeks
away from getting started on the job. So I'm back after a 36 hour
whirlwind of flying and meetings and flying. But I did get a chance to
wander around for an hour this morning and shoot a roll of film. I found
that the people I encountered on the street were much more open to being
photographed than those I've encountered in the US. Perhaps just the
luck of the draw, but it was fun.
Paul Stenquist