From: Emmanuel Ingelsten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 6:33 PM
Subject: manual k-mount body

> hi!
>
> i'm looking into getting a manual k-mount backup body and i
wonder if anyone has a suggestion which to get. if you have a
link to a site with descriptions of pentax k-mount bodies
streangths and weaknesses that would also be very helpful!

> i havn't yet made up my mind as to how much i'm willing to
pay. but defenitley not more than 200$, preferbly not more than
100$. when i've been browsing ebay.com i've seen several ME & ME
super as well as K-1000 around 100$ so maybe that's what I
should get.

http://personals.yahoo.com