--Rudyard Kipling

From: "Emmanuel Ingelsten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> hi!
>
> i'm looking into getting a manual k-mount backup body and i wonder if
anyone has a suggestion which to get. if you have a link to a site with
descriptions of pentax k-mount bodies streangths and weaknesses that would
also be very helpful!

> i havn't yet made up my mind as to how much i'm willing to pay. but
defenitley not more than 200$, preferbly not more than 100$. when i've been
browsing ebay.com i've seen several ME & ME super as well as K-1000 around
100$ so maybe that's what I should get.