I currently have loan of a  Nikon super coolscan 5000 ED. It works very well.
adaptors are avilable for it to scan roles of neg or posative.
this one only has the neg scanner (up to 6) and mounted slide atatchments.
Software includes auto scratch remover if you want to use it.
Ability to scan with 16bit colour depth, 1x 2x, 4x and 8x scan rates.

Any other questions you have, i will try and answer.

James