----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Archer" <
Subject: Re: Pushing and Pulling film

> I have an 18x30 print of a basketball shot taken in 1975
hanging on my
> office wall.  It was taken with TriX rated at 1600 and
developed in
> Acufine.  The grain is fabulous.  Sometimes things just don't
get any
> better.

My deal back then was fencing. When I wasn't out there trying to
stab someone, I was busy at the side of the piste with a
Spotmatic and Tri-X, which I processed in Acufine. I recall it
was a gorgeous combination.
I don't think I have any negatives left from that part of my
life, my darkroom was destroyed by a fire in 1981, along with
the house I was living in. William Robb