Perhaps I wasn't clear in the way I presented thoughts.  You know I
shoot a lot of film, and may often shoot a roll or two on just one
subject.  What I meant is that shooting a lot of film, quickly and
without much thought, will not necessarily result in better pictures,
just more pictures.  A more contemplative approach, regardless of how
much film is run through the camera, may well lead to higher quality
pictures from the POV of framing, content, and subject matter.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]