On 23/4/07, Paul Ewins, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Not the Turbo, there's no High Voltage input on the 280T. According to
>Quantum only the AF500FTZ can be used with the Turbo battery.

In that case, upgrade the flash ;-)

Actually I liked the 280T - readers may remember years ago I modified
one so that it would fire as a daylight fill in flash on the LX. I have
the schematics and drawings somewhere, i could post them again if
anyone's interested. I sold the flash, but derned if I can remember who to....

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__