I's like. :-) Maybe someone else will tell you  there is not enough tonal
separation or something (trying to throw around terms  here that I don't
thoroughly understand. :-)) But I think the overall grayness  works with this
image.
Well done.

Marnie aka Doe
==============
I  guess it would help to include a  link...

http://home.earthlink.net/~morephotos/PESO_--_summerhome.html

P.  J. Alling wrote:
> This is something of a local Icon.  This little  summer shack is pretty
> much the last of it's kind in this area.   I'm firmly of the opinion that
> any home built within 100 yards of the  Ocean should be considered
> disposable.  Apparently no one else  agrees with me.
>
> Equipment:  Pentax *ist-Ds/smc Pentax F  35-70mm f3.5~4.5
> B&W conversion using Fotomatic B&W Plus/Red  Filter applied.
>
> As usual comments are welcome but may be totally  ignored

Warning: I am  now filtering my email, so you may be censored.