Evan Hanson wrote:

> Funny you should mention it.  I was just reading an interview
> with Annie Leibovitz (http://fototapeta.art.pl/fti-ale.html)
> in which she mentions a bonus of motor drives that had never
> occured to me.  If your left eyed; like I am, you dont have
> to move your face away from the camera to advance the film.
> Evan

That's the primary reason why I have winders for my M-bodies;
not only am I left-eyed, I also wear glasses, making it even
more difficult to advance the film manually.

--
John Francis  .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .  (650) 565-4427
MyWay.com          1070 Arastradero Rd,     Palo Alto,    CA  94306

Hello.  My name is Darth Vader.  I am your Father.  Prepare to die.