                I am not familiar with models, but I have been around a few
Canons that are pretty much silent in terms of winding.  Until that point in
time I was not aware that a camera sould be that quiet.

                Why are Pentaxes so much noisier?  I have no problem with
it, when I want quiet I grab another camera - my friend's wedding available
light during the ceremony shots were taken with one of my LXs.

                        César Matamoros II
                        Panama City, Florida