On 4/29/07, Ralf R. Radermacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/8747755
>
> As always, your comments and suggestions... :-)
>
> Ralf

Another great shot.  Reminds me of the football stadium in Hamilton,
Ontario, Canada.  Hamilton's a steel-town, and the smokstacks of the
steel mills can be seen from the stadium (althought they aren't as
close as the ones here).

What I love about your photo, is the fencing or metal wall or whatever
in the immediate foreground.  It seems to "keep the people in" the
city, as if they're caged slaves or living in a walled ghetto or
something.

Amazing!

cheers,
frank