On May 2, 2007, at 6:01 PM, Feroze wrote:

>> [Paterson/Intefit E-Flash Panels]
> ahhhh, 65 bucks each @ b&h...I haven't actually seen this before, plus
> it runs on batteries. Which size cube do you have?

Yes, those are the ones. $65 ... yes, they were $80@ with shipping, I
bought one first and tested it... I fitted them with AA Lithium
batteries, seem to get several hundred exposures apiece that way and
are very portable.

I bought a 20 inch cube. Although I've made things like this before,
the EZCube for $90 saves time and effort, and packs down very small,
is completely collapsible/portable with virtually no effort at all.
It works very nicely. I can fit it, two E-Flash panels, the SB-30, a
pair of small clamp-on stands and a flash meter into a very small
tote bag along with the *ist DS body, remote release, A50 Macro and
2x-S teleconverter. Add my small tripod, and I have "Tabletop-Studio-
on-the-Go" in a bag, less than 12 pounds.

(I've used the K10D with this setup but I find that 10Mpixel is
really overkill for the table top work I've done. Nobody's making
13x19 presentation prints of stuff they have to sell on Ebay. ;-)

Godfrey