In a message dated 5/4/2007 9:13:19 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Maybe a small plastic crate -  the kind they use to carry gallons of milk in,
if you can find one.  It  can hold your stuff while you're not using it so it
will take up little  trunk space.

Maris

Duh. I also have a sun roof  that I have never used, so I forget it's there.
Maybe sometimes I could  semi-stand or stand and shoot out of the top of the
car.

I'll have to  test it out and see if I totally collapse the seat.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.