Sorry, I won't have time to comment on  others' PESOs for a few days, then
I'll catch up. I also said no new PESOs until  next week. However, this isn't a
new one.

With a lot of time and trouble  to myself, I went out and dug an oak tree up
and moved it about 20-30 feet into  the frame, where it had been outside it
before. I hope you appreciate all the  laborious effort I went to. :-)

Well... it WAS on the same hill, and it  WAS about 20-30 out of the frame.
All that is  true.

http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/log2.htm

original
http://members.aol.com/eactivist/PAWS/pages/log.htm

Anyone  like this shot better now with the added oak?

Marnie aka Doe ;-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.