It's highest concentration is supposed to be in the root bark.

But apparently it's worse than I thought it's used in making MDMA.
That means it will soon be illegal to even posses...

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/chem_prog/advisories/safrole.htm

--
Entropy Seminar: The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekend lw uf
thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.