On 07/05/07, frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Was in a stationery store on the weekend, and these colours attracted my eye.
>
> Nothing earth shattering, but comments are always welcome:
>
> http://gmapuploader.com/iframe.php?mapId=3bxqyP0yMw

Interesting, you've even recorded the weave textures, not so Theriaultean :-)

So now that you've been digitized for a couple of months what's your
feelings on this new to you mode of light recording? Do you find it's
lead you to shoot when you normally may have been less likely to trip
the shutter? Are you still shooting film? Don't feel obliged to answer
my rude questions of course ;-)

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert