Actually, I don't think I was misreading you at all.  I use an LX as a
primary camera and wanted an all mechanical (battery only needed for meter)
second body.  But DOF preview is important to me as is interchangeable
focusing screens.  If there is a K body that fits these requirements I'd
like to know.  I thought the MX was the only camera that fit the bill.  I
know the KX and KM have some features but do they accept motors/winders?

I hope the MX I bought is not a total dog....

Christian Skofteland