On Tuesday, October 23, 2001, at 06:48  AM, lbparis wrote:

> Yeah, they used to read the list then.  They kicked us out
> because they were afraid that the things we were saying might be
> mistaken as "official" Pentax views.

I believe, at the time, we were also in the midst of a Kirkland/Mafud
(or maybe it was Gregory/the who)  flameup that had become pretty
nasty.  I don't blame 'em.

I'm certain that certain Pentax people still monitor the list.  Why
wouldn't they?  It's a free source of perfectly-targeted demographic
research material.  They'd be insane not to.

-Aaron