On 22 Nov 2002 at 12:01, Iren & Henry Chu wrote:

> Due to my limited Japanese, I don't quite understand about the fifth
> paragraph related to the development of CCD and CMOS.  Any body here can
> help?

The translator seems to make little sense of it, hopefully it alludes to the
fact that Pentax doesn't align its production with certain manufacturers (or
technologies?) then they may adopt CMOS imaging technology.

This would be a great move as from what I have read of CMOS imager
specification sheets they don't suffer light fall off at the edges so badly.

Cheers,

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110