Hi,

I've seen that one, didn't like how it worked either. Most of the stuff
I shoot is products and a few portraits, speed isn't the issue but
stability is. I haven't seen this head so I can't tell if the grip is
stable enough.

The nearest ballhead I can find is 488, and that one looks like a medium
format head, argh but I suppose the bigger the ball the better it is!

Thanks