In a message dated 5/8/2007 5:09:21 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Odd now how California is about  as culturally/racially mixed as  anywhere
> in
> the US.  Probably the most.

And how many of you complain that you have to press  one for English?

William Robb

Not me. And I was  totally floored that Shel did. For a factual answer, I
suspect not many. We are  used to it. Something similar been going on a long
time
in various venues. What  you get used to you stop noticing.

But phone menus are another thing.  Those I, personally, will probably
complain about as long as they  exist.

Marnie aka Doe  ;-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.