Well, I don't have a SR yet and although I am sure it is a fantastic
tool I find that by 1/15 of a sec. my main problem is people's movement
which Pentax SR won't fight.

To be honest I've yet to test *ist DS at ISO 1600 and 3200 against color
ISO 800 film pushed 1 and 2 stops. I know digital color balancing will
be much easier, but nevertheless I am going to try film with push
processing and maybe blue filter on the lens as shooting film suits
better my style. :-)

As to DA 21/3.2 it is simply not a fast lens and in 35mm term closer to
35 than 28mm... I get your point but I'd rather see something like Sigma
you mentioned - if only Pentax would make it...

Pawel