----- Original Message -----
From: "frank theriault"
Subject: OT - GFM - Really Bad News

> I've gotta bail for this year.
>
> I'm having issues with my apartment which have already cost me a fair
> amount of money, and may cost me lots more.  I've got lots of mould
> that's been incubating and growing in dark corners and needs to be
> cleaned.  My girlfriend, who's quite allergic to the stuff has become
> rather ill with it, so I've had to pay for an assessment (to find out
> which kinds of mould it is, so she can be treated), and now it looks
> like I'll have to pay a professional to clean it.
>
> In the meanwhile, I've got a landlord who doesn't want to pay for
> anything, but I couldn't wait for their approval because there's some
> urgency to getting this process completed.

Damn. I was looking forward to seeing you.
If its black mould, get the hell out of there now, and don't go back until
the place is stripped back to the frame, cleaned, dried reinsulated and
reboarded.
The stuff really is that dangerous, but any mould can cause pretty serious
reactions to people prone to allergies.
If you get any flack from your landlord, get in touch with your local public
health office and have them come out and do an inspection.

William Robb