The wife and I are taking our last camping trip of the year this weekend.
We'll be at the Linville Falls Campground near, needless to say, Linville
Falls.  Hopefully there'll still be some fall colors left in the lower
areas.  I hope to be able to shoot some film at Linville Falls, Grandfather
Mountain, along the Blue Ridge Parkway and Linville Gorge from Wiseman's
View.  The Linville Gorge area is some of the most rugged terrain in the
Eastern US, and is sometimes used as a training area for U.S. Special
Forces.

If any of you are possibly going to be in the area, let me know and we'll
get together.  The weather forecast is calling for lows in the 20's and
highs in the 40's.

Bill, KG4LOV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]