I was at the U of R from 1970 to 1978.  Since then, a
lot of highways have sprouted, but the skyline is
=exactly= the same, and the center of downtown has
gone from drowsy to comatose.  In the same 29 years
the skyline of Philly has changed radically, even
though this place isn't the center of the employment
universe, either.  Kodak's meltdown is certainly
responsible, but there must also have been some
failure of civic leadership.

Rick

http://www.photo.net/photos/RickW