Robert Soames Wetmore wrote:

> >I think we also should include the vibration because our heart beats when
> >the camera is hand holded and... Alexandre Suaide
> >

> I'm not sure if you meant this as a joke, but I actually have this very
> problem.  It is a major factor in shooting hand-held.  Particularly if I
> hold my breath and if I'm using a moderate telephoto, I can feel and see the

It depends on the situation. For some people it really makes difference. Using
long lens sometimes we can notice that. But, anyway, there are so many factors
in Nature that could make the camera vibrates that is impossible to eliminate
all of them. The main point is we should learn to live with them. Even the better
camera in the world with bet better tripod is not vibration free.

Alex