Why to keep Pentax compliant and not cause any further disruption to the
smooth process of assimilation, of course.  The last month has been very
embarrassing, right now analysts are blaming the Pentax Board.  But if a
whole new Board comes to the same conclusion that the original board
did, those same analysts will start looking for others to blame as well...

--
All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs. Therefore, my cat is a dog.