In a message dated 5/31/2007 1:17:08 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Go for it.  The  acquisition process is scheduled to
take until November.  Why  delay?

Rick

I ordered the K100D. Rebates reappeared  on Adorama. Now when Pentax goes
belly up in November, despite everything said  to the contrary that it won't, I
can belly ache and whine all in good conscience  along with the rest of you.
:-)

(Just kidding, not expecting that to  happen.)

Marnie aka Doe   (At least not that soon.  ;-))

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.