In a message dated 6/1/2007 9:29:48 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I'm now withdrawing this "For Sale"  offer - I just got a call
from our local Police Department, and they've  caught the guy
who broke into my house and walked of with my two  cameras
(and a few other little incidental items).
So, as I still have a  *ist-D, I guess I still need the grip.

I don't get the cameras back for a  couple of weeks, though.

That is so cool, though. I mean,  my impression is that hardly ever happens.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.