On 07/06/07, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just checked my system: It's Camera Raw that creates "cache" (not
> "temp") files of about 4.3 meg each On my system they're in
> C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application
> Data\Adobe\CameraRaw\Cache and I haven't found any way to change the
> location yet.

Interesting, I'm still running ACR2.4 and all I can see there is the
conversion "Database" file.

> Not a big deal except that I have my computer set up to use the C drive
> for the operating system *only*. These cache files just increase the
> size of my system back-up and, of course, the time required to make the
> back-up.

I have a similar problem though it's Picasa and Google Earth that
pollute my system drive with huge cache/database files. The Google sub
alone in my user profile is 1.65GB so incremental back-ups are
impractical and there is no way to redirect the files. :-(

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA