Once again you miss the point, from the linked page.

Yet, it is significant that /"All of the former's [Ehrlich's] grim
predictions had been decisively overturned by events. Ehrlich was wrong
about higher natural resource prices, about "famines of unbelievable
proportions" occurring by 1975, about "hundreds of millions of people
starving to death" in the 1970s and '80s, about the world "entering a
genuine age of scarcity." In 1990, for his having promoted "greater
public understanding of environmental problems," Ehrlich received a
MacArthur Foundation Genius Award."/

--
All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs. Therefore, my cat is a dog.