> From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2007/06/14 Thu AM 01:22:27 GMT
> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: Hot VW
>
> Yep, the beatle with the Ford nose. I remember seeing a couple over
> the years. Quite a transformation, isn't it? Probably a lot more
> trunk space to boot:-). Even though the trunk isn't in the boot.
> Paul

That's no way to talk about Mr Starkey.

Talking of ugly and rare, I saw an Edsel on the road at the weekend.  No camera
and it would have been next to useless, anyway - it was on the other side of a
dual carriageway.  Didn't know there were any over here and didn't realise how
big it is, too.  Filled the whole lane....