At 10:17 AM -0600 10/27/01, aimcompute wrote:
>You're going to be on aurora lookout tonight and tomorrow, right?

There was a decent aurora last Monday October 22nd. I managed to get
a few photos of it. It was the nicest display I've seen since that
impressive one in April. Unfortunately, in the meantime two new
houses have gone in across the street from mine and so my formerly
pristine northern horizon is now somewhat light polluted.
--

Steve
[EMAIL PROTECTED]