I have the whole kit. Every finder made for the LX. I usually use the FA1W
but I use the others enough to justify them. I usually bring along one or two
depending on the type of photography I'm doing.... The magni eyepiece and the
action eyepiece are excellent for close-up work .

On another LX matter. I was recently experienceing the sticky mirror syndrome
with one of my LX. Took in into a local camera store that I trust and they
replaced the rubber bumbers for 20 bucks. It's never worked better...