Hi,
the voltage of the flash capacitor in the old Metz 45CT1 is maximum 350-360
Volts. The sync. voltage can't be higher than that as it is derived from the
capacitors voltage. This is true for most of the older flashes.
The newer version 45CL1 ( L like Low sync voltage; there's an additional
thyristor used for triggering ) has a voltage of about 10 Volts.

regards
Bernd H.