Hi Erik,
As you see, I am not hesitating. 15 years of photo experiences should give
you a competitive edge! *smile*
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. It feels good to be welcome, also
as a beginner.
The camera has got a 55 mm, a basic lens. At least one of the people at
the market told me so.
I am going to check out the links you have sent me. Thank you very much, by
the way.
How much should a lens cost, for example the 28-70 and the 135/3.5?
Because I am also attending the ebay auctions it would be a great help to
get a clue at what
time I should stop or bid more.

Thanks.
Silke