On Jun 22, 2007, at 10:32 AM, Steve Desjardins wrote:

> ...  I 've always hated working with Adobe products and especially
> PS.  ...

Why?

Just curious. Adobe has nearly always been my favorite software
company to work with, and especially with regards Photoshop. They
seem to include in each successive release exactly the things that I
found I might want, and they invariably give me better support than
almost anyone else when I have a question or issue. I'm wondering why
you have such a negative opinion of them.

Godfrey