In a message dated 7/1/2007 6:24:28 A.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Was cruising the irrigation ditches  and slews this past May looking for
my reaction (as the saying goes). Shot  this, off hand, with the
venerable A70~210 f/4 on a K10. Was prior to my  receiving the 80~320.
Kind of as a lark, I offered it to Pentax and was  somewhat surprised
that they accepted it for the gallery.
Put up in the  interest of PESO participation and in case anyone would
care to  comment.

Jack

Hand held K10D, A70~210, RAW, 100 ISO (Av and Tv not  recorded).

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=229

That's  very nice, Jack. I like that. I think the background is a little
white over on  the left side, and I looked and it and couldn't figure out why I
had that  reaction. So thought I'd just pass that along. Nice shot.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.