One other interesting thing I have found.  I normally shoot using my
left eye.  This puts my nose into the camera body.  I subconsciously
twist my head so that my nose slides over the the right.  Now my eye
is comfortably in front of the viewfinder.  The interesting problem
is with this way of shooting, I tend to rotate the camera just a bit -
it seems straight in the finder, but it isn't when I look at the
resulting images.  I have found that if I look through the finder with
my right eye that I can actually shoot straight.  I'm thinking that
the slight tilt of my head is compensated in my brain to make it look
straight.

I have found this on my *istD and K10D.  I suspect my film cameras
were the same - just harder to measure results with film slop for labs
and such.

Anyone else noticed something like that?

--
Bruce