Hi, gang.
I "bought" (it was almost a gift, and I still have to pay it) a ZX-M from
Bruce Dayton. (Thanks again Bruce!)
Reading the user's manual, there's something I don't understand, and it
appears twice:

It makes a special warning regarding the use of SMC 50 1.2. It says
something like "when used in another position than A (hence they're talking
about the A version of the lens?), the camera will switch to centerweighted
(no problem, even better), and since an overexposure of 1 stop will occur,
you must compensate".

I can't understand this thing about overexposure. Why just with the 50 1.2?
The body has a limit with max aperture in order to give proper metering?
I have the K version, so I'm scary about this possible 1 stop overexposure.
I'm way confused.

AG