The problem is only with the A 50mm F1.2.  The problem is with the contacts
for this lens.  The A contacts are simple, on the lens side they are either
metal (1) or plastic (0).  The 5 contacts make up a code that tells the
camera the minimum/maximum aperture.  The problem is that the code for the
A 50mm F1.2 is all 1's, or all metal.  So the camera gets fooled, as it
thinks all metal means that an older K/M lens has been mounted.  Don't
worry, the K 50mm F1.2 doesn't have this problem.

Todd