http://www.tiny.cc/FcsDb

So, this is my first attempt at taking a RAW file out of my *istD,
doing stuff in photoshop (a bit of sharpening, correcting the horizon
(for Paul <g>), resizing it and converting to a jpeg.  I'm somewhat
disappointed because on my New Computer (a laptop) the colours looked
bright and contrasty, but on my computer at work, they look rather
dull and washed out.

My laptop screen is calibrated, so maybe it's my work computer.

Any thoughts on the colour/contrast?

And, of course, comments are otherwise welcomed.

thanks in advance,
frank