Hey folks,

I know that some of you have shot motorcycle races (I seem to remember
mark Roberts talking about the Ohio Mids).  Next month I'm going to the
AMA Superbike race at the Virginia International Raceway and I want to
start thinking about how to do this so I can prciatce a bit.  I'm
planning to use the K10D with a B/M Monopod, but I'm trying to work out
the lenses.  I have the following options:

1. Tokina 70-200 f2.8 AF (not the ATX Pro model)
2. An older Sigma 100-300 f4.5-6.3
3. Pentax 300 f4

The Tokina would be obvious but it has the least reach.  I'd have to
work out the exposure issues with the Pentax 300 on the K10D, it's MF,
and had no tripod mount of the lens.  The Sigma is light but slow and is
simply not as good a lens as the other two.  Suggestions on this or
anything else?  Thanks.