Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> The K10D is another matter entirely. A short list of improvements:
>
> - far faster writing to storage, even with the same speed card
> - far more accurate metering calibration

I'd like just add:
- the same quality viewfinder as on istDS and unlike on istDS the
eyepiece seems to be multicoated again! Still can't compare with MX's
viewfinder, though. ;-)

The quality of the viewfinder was a deciding factor for me when I was in
the market for a DSLR and I opted for istDS over K100D because of that
(most of my pictures are focused manually). However if you tend to use
AF it's probably irrelevant.

Cheers,

Peter