Ed,

        I will back through the beginning of December.  I guess I can lug
the MZ-S with me ;-)  This time with my all my usual backups.

                        Cesar
                        Panama City, Florida

P.S.  I left the MZ-S behind this weekend when I went out to shoot.  I grab
ol' trusty LX #1 and the SV.  It made for a heavier tote carrying both K and
screwmount lenses, but I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.