Robb, shut the fuck up.  If you read the history the area where this
flag was put was hardly pacified and those raising it could have come
under fire at any time.  It was a rallying action, done for moral so
that the poor bastards still being slaughtered in well designed
crossfires would have hope, of victory and survival.  The original flag
was too small to be seen from the rest of the island.  You sir can be a
turd and you keep proving it.  The men who did it paid a high price and
I doubt they thought it was done for propaganda.  Where as you seem to
be a font of it.

--
All dogs have four legs; my cat has four legs. Therefore, my cat is a dog.