On 7/29/07, Rick Womer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We were in the Berkshires, in western Massachusetts,
> last weekend for an annual reunion of college friends.
>  We stayed at a B&B that had once been a farm, which
> provided a few shooting opportunities.  For example:
>
> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=6248502&size=lg

Welcome to one of the most beautiful parts of the country, at one of
the most beautiful times of the year.  Okay, maybe I'm a bit biased.
But I've never seen anything like the "magic hour" light in the mid-
to late-summer up here in eastern NY and western MA.

Hmmm, forecast for Tuesday looks sunny. I think I might have to pack
the DS2 into the tailbag on the bike and take the long way home from
work...

-Mat