620 spools are not that rare.  They are available for $5.00 each from a number
of sources.  Freestyle photo being one of them, but there are other places that
sell them and $5.00 seems to be the price most commercial places charge.  You
can usually visit a garage sale, or flee market, and probably pick up an old
Kodak folder or box camera that takes 620 film often with 50-60 year old film
still in it for less than $5.00 get both spools, (and if you're into peeking
into strangers lives), develop the film to see if there's anything interesting
that survived.  I'm incredulous that someone would spend more than twice the
going rate.  I usually check e-bay for these types of things to save money, not
spend more money.