The classical "Liberal Arts Education" is dead.  What currently passes
for such is stuffed full of high fiber low nutrition ingredients such as
much like basket weaving. They're taught instead of old style courses
that actually included some kind of context, and shouldn't be seen
outside of a markedly different sort of institution.

--
The difference between Microsoft and 'Jurassic Park':
In one, a mad businessman makes a lot of money with beasts that should be