Okay so I got a cancelled meeting @ work and allowed 15 minutes for a search.

The very first mention of "PESO" in the archives is from 12. May 2004,
and refers to a reply by Frank to a PESO posted by David Nelson. The
original post by David is not in the archives. IIRC, we had some
serious trouble with the archiving that spring, so the database at
mail-archive.com may very well be incomplete for the period in
question.

http://www.mail-archive.com/pdml@pdml.net/msg179489.html

So either David is the culprit, or the origin is lost from the archive. :-)

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com